..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Hugo Cannon Cruise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ran this game through the emulator, but when loading one location, it takes a long time to load and I don’t know what to do, I tried to change the settings, but it didn’t give anything good. LONG LOADING IN THE FORGOTTEN SEA. Sad

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(11-02-2019, 05:47 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
The problem is solved, it turns out there are problems with one software module. One youtuber "Emulator for PC" showed what settings need to be changed. And this needs to be changed in the emulation settings
[Image: 210EE715-562B-F022-6F26-F98CDB74F44A.jpg]