..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SCP Server as PAD plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've been playing the pcsx2 emulator with a broken xbox360 control and Pokopom Xlinput and the expierence was crap so i searched my ps3 controller and dowloaded a driver for using it (SCP Server) and i was woundering if it cold be a plugin for the pcsx2
(11-17-2019, 08:54 PM)vicenialself01 Wrote: [ -> ]i've been playing the pcsx2 emulator with a broken xbox360 control and Pokopom Xlinput and the expierence was crap so i searched my ps3 controller and dowloaded a driver for using it (SCP Server) and i was woundering if it cold be a plugin for the pcsx2
SCP Toolkit (which was forked from the original SCP Server) comes packaged with a modded pad plugin for PCSX2 that allows you to use native DS3 mode. This setting allows the DS3's pressure sensitive buttons to be recognized in PCSX2 in games that support it (like Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3). You just point SCP Toolkit's settings page at the directory where the PCSX2 executable is located and it automatically drops in the required files in to get it working. The only issue is that SCP is no longer in development and the included plugin is pretty old now so it might have issues.