..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Buzz Buzzers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all Im looking to get Buzz Buzzers working, have tried all the solutions and still not detecting
(12-17-2019, 11:57 AM)PeiXBL Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all Im looking to get Buzz Buzzers working, have tried all the solutions and still not detecting

Hi PeiXBL
I just bought the wired Buzz controllers. I tried multiple .DLL Plugins and most of them failed.
Except I figured that the lack of device drivers on Windows 10 is what caused the issue.
If you are a windows 10 user then this should help you.

Go to Device Manager -> Universal Serial Bus Controllers -> Standard USB Hub (It will be the one with the yellow warning icon) -> Right click Properties -> Open Driver tab -> Update Driver -> Browser my computer for drivers -> Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer -> select USB Input Device and click OK.

I'm not allowed to post links according to this site so google USBqemu-wheel and choose the PCSX2 link

open the zip file -> Copy 'USBqemu-wheel-0.10.1-Win32.dll' -> paste to your plugins folder of PCSX2 (You can find this by opening up PCSX2 -> Config tab -> Plugin/BIOS selector -> select "Open in Explorer" at the bottom of the window.) -> Open and close PCSX2 -> open Plugin/BIOS selector again -> open the USB tab and select 'Qemu USB Driver (Wheel)' -> Apply -> Configure -> Device type Port 1 select Buzz Device -> Device Api select DInput and configure -> configure the controllers from there (you have to press the buttons 3 times for it to listen to your controller.

Hope this helps.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.