..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Call of Duty 3 PCSX2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! This is my first post here! I'd like to know if I can play Call of Duty 3 on my PC with 60 fps!
My PC Specs are:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x Box 3.7GHz 8 Cores-16 Threads (3.2GHz UC/4.2GHz OC)
RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB(2x8) DDR4-3200MHz
GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 6GB Gaming Z
Windows 10 Pro
PCSX2 VERSION : 1.4.0

No speedhacks at all.

Is it possible to play Call of Duty 3 with at least 50-60 fps?

Thanks in advance!!
First, please change the stable version 1.4.0 to the last of the 1.5.0 development builds.

Second, under 60 FPS, you mean 100% speed of emulation or game hack for true 60 FPS? You have enough performance for the first option, but you will must to enabled speedhacks for less speed loss; also you should use OpenGL for less graphics bugs, if you want to play in hardware mode.

For the second option, you do not have enough CPU power - for that you need several cores with 4.5+ GHz frequencies.
First, I updated PCSX2 from 1.4.0 to 1.5.0
Second, I wanna be having 100% speed of emulation with or without game hacks.

If there are some settings could you guys let me know ?
(01-07-2020, 01:42 PM)Jimmy Markou Wrote: [ -> ]First, I updated PCSX2 from 1.4.0 to 1.5.0
Second, I wanna be having 100% speed of emulation with or without game hacks.

If there are some settings could you guys let me know ?

1. Software Direct3D11.
2. Enable all speedhacks, except EE Cyclerate, EE Cycle Scipping and fast CDVD.
3. Constant frame skipping with 1 frames to draw and 2 frames for scipping.

You also need a priest who will pray that the gameplay will even start. As well as patience to play with skipping frames.
Emulation of CoD3 are still problematic.
Game works perfectly. The only bad thing is the frame skipping. But other than that it works nicely!!