..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Stuck in Onimusha Dawn of Dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, sorry if it was already discussed before, can't found anything related to my problem.
I'm stuck a this part of the game, when you have to shoot a little device on the wall, the problem is, my characters are locked on an invisible enemy and can't select any other target, so i'm totally stuck in this hallway and i really don't know what to do. Is this an emulation problem, or did i have missed something ? That's sad, the game was working almost perfectly so far. I can't remember having this kind of problem when i played the game on a PS2.

[Image: 200110012951764292.jpg]
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
i feel uber dumb, in this part of the game we just have to press O and not trying to lock on the device at all.... thanks for the answer anyway ^^