..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: intel hd4400 persona 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I have a t440s ThinkPad here and I want to play persona 4 on pcsx2 but it's not running smoothly and always having major slowdowns. Can u guys help me on which version of pcsx2 should I use and the settings for it so that i can have full speed gameplay plsssss

Specs
-cpu-i7-4600u
-gpu-intel hd 4400
-ram-8gb

try latest dev build.
about settings : don't push internal res higher than 2x native.
expect some slowdowns in some areas with that cpu, though.

oh, and set windows power plan to preformance mode and don't run on batteries
On my HD 530 intel gpu in battle from native to 2x,the max speed goes down by at least 20,at 3x by 40
My intel gpu is better than yours so best use native(I know it may look bad but if you want better speed,this is what you have to use)
Mostly your gpu is slowing you down but there are areas that are little heavier on your cpu

I purposely limited my i7-6700HQ(which is little better than your cpu in term of stp)to only use 2 cores(with HT)on pcsx2 to match your cpu and also disabled the MTVU speed hack(because it needs at least 3 cores)and those were my results.
I still get the same results which is slowdowns in a lot of areas and thats a little annoying to me. Guess ill just buy a new powerful pc then. Btw thanks guys for helping me out