..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 1.5.0 cheats aren't working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wanted to play TXR0 and 3 with cheats enabled, but I've done everything correctly and the cheats have been loaded but have no effect at all and yes, I've enabled cheats
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(02-24-2020, 12:02 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Just attached it to the post, sorry about that
ok, so your cheats are actually loaded
Quote:Loaded 4 Cheats from '0F932D81.pnach' at 'C:\Users\Admin\Documents\PCSX2\cheats'
can you please post your .pnach content ? BTW, why did you say you're using pcsx2 1.5 since :
Quote:PCSX2 1.4.0-20160105132032- compiled on Jan 5 2016
(02-24-2020, 02:48 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]ok, so your cheats are actually loaded can you please post your .pnach content ? BTW, why did you say you're using pcsx2 1.5 since :
Ok, it's kind of a long ass story but I'll try to summarize it as best as I can: Laptop's screen got ***** when I threw my mouse at it out of anger as my anime wasn't loading> took my laptop to the Service center for repair> waited ridiculously long> Got my laptop repaired but the hard drive was *****> got my hard drive repaired and upgraded to an SSD. And there were a few threads on people having the same sort of issue about cheats with 1.4.0 but I couldn't really find a solution so I did what I thought was the best thing to do is to "update" my emulator to 1.5.0
you don't need the master code

I guess you gave the bad emulog since it says "4 cheats loaded" while you only have one in your pnach
(02-24-2020, 03:25 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]you don't need the master code

I guess you gave the bad emulog since it says "4 cheats loaded" while you only have one in your pnach
so is there any solution to my problem? And you're actually looking at TXR3 not TXR0 but I also have the same issue with it, I quickly got the log from the console form TXR0 if you want
can you please post the real emulog ?
(02-24-2020, 04:04 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]can you please post the real emulog ?
Thing is when I last checked it still has TXR3 in the emulog only, I'll run TXR0 tomorrow and try to get the emulog as it getting quite late at my area. Sorry for the inconvenience
The code in the pnach file is not decrypted and when it is decrypted,the address don't really set a specific value.It just changes a single address that makes you have more money based on how much you have right now.
Try this

patch=1,EE,2037DD88,extended,0098967F
Pages: 1 2