..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Crashing right after “enumerating available plugins”
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Strap yourselves in guys, I’m about to pull my hair out!!

Downloaded and configured PCXS2. Played games on it for three days and no issues. Today when I tried to boot it up, the start screen appeared for PCXS2, but I couldn’t select anything. It was frozen. After about 5-10 seconds, it closes. No error message or anything. Just completely closed. Tried resetting, ***** down the computer, no change. Still closes after a couple seconds of opening the app.

Frustrated, I copy my mem card file to my desktop and wipe everything else. Uninstall the whole lot. (I made sure I was on VC_redist x86 and repaired it’s before doing so). I reinstall and am greeted with the language screen. I click next. Loading bar titled “enumerating available plugins” goes through. I’m greeted for a half second of the configuring plugin screen, before the whole thing closes. No error message, and it keeps happening. Not sure what to do. I did all the suggested fixes in the FAQ. I would greatly appreciate some help Smile
Try removing GSdx from the plugins folder and then try accessing plugins configuration screen
If it doesn't freeze,then it's probably video drivers related
(03-01-2020, 10:22 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Try removing GSdx from the plugins folder and then try accessing plugins configuration screen
If it doesn't freeze,then it's probably video drivers related

So I trial-and-errored all the plugins. Turns out it was lillypad that was ***** stuff up. I removed it and it works fine. 

Only thing is, I'm not sure how to connect my controller to the emulator now. Pokopom Xinput doesn't seem to allow me to set anything up...is lillypad required?