..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: An explanation Please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
I have been playing Gran Turismo 4, and what happens is this :
in some circuits the car is very very fast, the car turns too fast, i tried to make the game slower, but i dont no how. But if I put the game slower, i can not possibly play in some circuits, because the way is are very slow, the car seems to stop.
Can someone help?
Thanks.
Config->Cpu->fps limit ?
Hi jesalvein. I do this, put CPU » Normal and Custom FPS Limit » 60. But still fast, on the other hand, some circuits like Gerorge V are very, very slow and with this, is practically impossible to play.
well are you putting 60fps for a game that runs on 50fps? Tongue (NTSC vs PAL differences Tongue)
(04-28-2009, 11:09 PM)ferrarinews Wrote: [ -> ]Hi jesalvein. I do this, put CPU » Normal and Custom FPS Limit » 60. But still fast, on the other hand, some circuits like Gerorge V are very, very slow and with this, is practically impossible to play.

If some circuits are very slow, well, that's because they are slow. GT4 is kind of far from perfect yet, no all circuits work, some are very slow.