..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 V1.4.0 how to show log windows and use cheats?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. How do we look into the log windows in PCSX2 V1.4.0?? when i try opening the pcsx2, only the main windows and the game showed up.
2. Ive been trying to use .pnach to cheat on mana khemia 2, but im pretty confused as why it doesnt worked at all.... ive tried the cheat code from #bagus and when using the cheat, 
ive tried removing the // and add some //, so heres his original .pnach and the one ive editted

please do help, ive never succed in using cheats on pcsx2 v1.4.0
Misc -> Show Console

After the game runs just clock on the PCSX2 window again and the log will show, the cheats are loaded almost immediately so it should be close to the top of the log window.

There will be a section that shows Cheats found and Cheats loaded or something like that.
(04-07-2020, 09:37 AM)Zangetsu21 Wrote: [ -> ]Misc -> Show Console

After the game runs just clock on the PCSX2 window again and the log will show, the cheats are loaded almost immediately so it should be close to the top of the log window.

There will be a section that shows Cheats found and Cheats loaded or something like that.

Thanks for the console.

As for the log im not sure why it cant be found heres my log
Quote:Not found Cheats file: C:\Users\user\Documents\PCSX2\cheats\433951E7.pnach
there you go.
you need to name your file like this and put it tin this exact path
(04-07-2020, 11:54 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]there you go.
you need to name your file like this and put it tin this exact path
it worked, thank you very much Smile
Here are some more cheats I found.
They will allow you to avoid battles, stop mission timer, change Synthesis Ether Lvl.