..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help with Smackdown Shut Your Mouth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanted to see if there are any settings that I can change to make the music seem like it doesn't its playing slower. Also, are there any settings to make certain entrances run smoother. Some entrances I had problems with were Booker T and Undertaker. I was recording my season playthrough with streamlabs obs so I don't know if that it. 

I tried to adjust some settings and I dont have any problems with booker t entrance or undertaker's but I'm not streaming either. The music still plays slower with three or more people in a match when I'm not streaming. I have a royal rumble match I recorded on my youtube channel but I don't know if I can post the link to give you an example of my issue.

My PC: alienware alpha i3, Nvidia geforce, 8gb ram
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(04-08-2020, 04:17 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Can you give me an example that's a little more clear? I'm new to PCSX2. I didn't see the logs.
go to the mentioned folders, find the mentioned file, open it, and copy/paste its content here
(04-08-2020, 04:54 PM)hardmetal1 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you give me an example that's a little more clear? I'm new to PCSX2. I didn't see the logs.
The folders that I have are Bios, Cheats, Langs, Plugins, and Shaders. The only thing that says PCSX2 is the application to start it.
In both mentioned path ?
(04-08-2020, 06:42 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In both mentioned path ?
I dont know if we have the same paths. Like I said before, I dont see a pcsx2 file. Just the application itself if that's what you're talking about.
ok, you probably looked at your main pcsx2 folder
now, have a look at documents\pcsx2\logs
(04-08-2020, 07:57 PM)hardmetal1 Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know if we have the same paths. Like I said before, I dont see a pcsx2 file. Just the application itself if that's what you're talking about.
PCSX2 1.4.0-20160105132032- compiled on Jan  5 2016
Savestate version: 0x9a0b0000

Host Machine Init:
Operating System =  Microsoft Windows 10 Home (build 18362), 64-bit
Physical RAM    =  8146 MB
CPU name        =  Intel® Core™ i3-4130T CPU @ 2.90GHz
Vendor/Model    =  GenuineIntel (stepping 03)
CPU speed        =  2.893 ghz (4 logical threads)
x86PType        =  Standard OEM
x86Flags        =  bfebfbff 7fdafbbf
x86EFlags        =  2c100000

x86 Features Detected:
SSE2.. SSE3.. SSSE3.. SSE4.1.. SSE4.2.. AVX.. AVX2.. FMA

Reserving memory for recompilers...

Loading plugins...
Binding  GS: C:\Users\barne\OneDrive\Desktop\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx.dll
Windows 10.0.18362
Binding  PAD: C:\Users\barne\OneDrive\Desktop\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\lilypad.dll
Binding SPU2: C:\Users\barne\OneDrive\Desktop\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\spu2-x.dll
Binding CDVD: C:\Users\barne\OneDrive\Desktop\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\cdvdGigaherz.dll
Binding  USB: C:\Users\barne\OneDrive\Desktop\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\USBnull.dll
Binding  FW: C:\Users\barne\OneDrive\Desktop\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\FWnull.dll
Binding DEV9: C:\Users\barne\OneDrive\Desktop\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\DEV9null.dll
Plugins loaded successfully.

(GameDB) 9693 games on record (loaded in 625ms)

(04-08-2020, 09:47 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]ok, you probably looked at your main pcsx2 folder
now, have a look at documents\pcsx2\logs
90-95% of the time the game plays perfect. its just at certain times it lags or slows down. Like I said, i have a video on youtube but i dont know if i can send links on here.
you can
in this log, you didn't load any game, btw.
Pages: 1 2