..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem with pcsx2 beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have to download Pcsx2 beta (the last version) and as I click dessu on the icon it says to me which misses a .ddl application…

Moreover I have to download the pack beta plugin of the 25 and it does not have the plusgin as for the CD-ROM, etc…

There is a solution of used and succeeded ouvrire beta has considering which seems to have improvement on certain plays…

and also isn't there conflict if I keep the 0.9.6 final one and of used the “new beta release”?

thank you in advance

Good day

@+

P.s: I do not speak English very well because it do not be my language is on the forum speaks about it that “English” thus it can have errors of text (because I translate)

and also I do not know if I put in the good section of the forum
(04-30-2009, 12:54 AM)maximecool Wrote: [ -> ]I have to download Pcsx2 beta (the last version) and as I click dessu on the icon it says to me which misses a .ddl application…

Moreover I have to download the pack beta plugin of the 25 and it does not have the plusgin as for the CD-ROM, etc…

The beta download isn't stand-alone, you need to install the 0.9.6 version first. You then copy the beta .exe into the PCSX2 folder.
As echosierra said,

download 0.9.6 first from here: http://www.pcsx2.net/files/12323
then copy beta files the folder you intalled 0.9.6 to.
Thus considering I have pcsx2 09.6 and that I want used beta release I do have to copy the exe pcsx2 beta in the file or am installed Pcsx2 9.6 and click opens beta from this file? if I understood well?

I have evil has to understand lol…

Because do I have believed to apercoir to see plays which goes better on beta but I want to keep pcsx2 09.6 “final” + the new version of pcsx2 only if no conflict will have?

@+
just copy it to pcsx2.exe location
(04-30-2009, 01:04 AM)maximecool Wrote: [ -> ]Thus considering I have pcsx2 09.6 and that I want used beta release I do have to copy the exe pcsx2 beta in the file or am installed Pcsx2 9.6 and click opens beta from this file? if I understood well?

I have evil has to understand lol…

Because do I have believed to apercoir to see plays which goes better on beta but I want to keep pcsx2 09.6 “final” + the new version of pcsx2 only if no conflict will have?

@+

there will be no problems, just copy the files
Ok thank you of your assistance I will test and I say to you tomorrow if it goes or in case problem.

bye
Hello,

I put the .exe beta in the file of Pcsx2 0.9.6 and it goes nikel…

thus do I have each time will be to oblige to go in program son and pcsx2?

If not I do not understand why that beta release does not have a car installation like the version final

@+
(04-30-2009, 01:53 PM)maximecool Wrote: [ -> ]thus do I have each time will be to oblige to go in program son and pcsx2?

If not I do not understand why that beta release does not have a car installation like the version final

Yes, every time.

Betas are not meant for general public. They are (especially in our case) terribly buggy -- even more so than our regular releases (which are in themselves usually pretty unstable!). And ideally you should always use betas as an alternate to the release versions of Pcsx2 -- that is, have multiple .exes and shortcuts for each version -- since compatibility levels tend to vary greatly between versions.

Thus betas are meant for developers, testers, and extremely avid users of Pcsx2. If you are not avid enough to manually copy beta .exe's into your programs folder, and name/link them accordingly, then you probably should stand clear of them and wait for our more official releases.
(04-30-2009, 02:03 PM)Air Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2009, 01:53 PM)maximecool Wrote: [ -> ]thus do I have each time will be to oblige to go in program son and pcsx2?

Yes, every time.

Betas are not meant for general public. They are (especially in our case) terribly buggy -- even more so than our regular releases (which are in themselves usually pretty unstable!). And ideally you should always use betas as an alternate to the release versions of Pcsx2 -- that is, have multiple .exes and shortcuts for each version -- since compatibility levels tend to vary greatly between versions.

Thus betas are meant for developers, testers, and extremely avid users of Pcsx2. If you are not avid enough to manually copy beta .exe's into your programs folder, and name/link them accordingly, then you probably should stand clear of them and wait for our more official releases.

If he uses a translator to read he'll never be able to understand that Wink