..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Infinite loading in Bratz: Forever Diamondz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I am using the 1.4.0 version of pcsx2.
I was playing Bratz: Forever Diamondz and suddenly when I was doing the "Hot Pet Fashions!" mission I was able to open the "Pet Dressing Room", but it keeps loading forever. I notice that there is something in the console:
"
Freeing sample sfxNum 0x50a0
Freeing sample sfxNum 0x50f9
Freeing sample sfxNum 0x5167
Freeing sample sfxNum 0x5264
Freeing sample sfxNum 0x5310
Freeing sample sfxNum 0x53a7
Freeing sample sfxNum 0x53fb
Freeing sample sfxNum 0x5425
Freeing sample sfxNum 0x545d
Freeing sample sfxNum 0x54af
Freeing sample sfxNum 0x54fd
Freeing sample sfxNum 0x5566
Freeing sample sfxNum 0x55b4
Freeing sample sfxNum 0x5641
Freeing sample sfxNum 0x56de
Freeing sample sfxNum 0x5781
Freeing sample sfxNum 0x5805
Freeing sample sfxNum 0x58f3
Freeing sample sfxNum 0x59a3
"

Here is the loading screen:

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
I can't post the code here, because it is too long.
I uploaded it in Drive. Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r5PmTv...m8kLpsL1NX
I'm new in these forums and English isn't my first language. Please, tell me if I do something wrong. Thanks in advance!
I downloaded other Iso from a different site and worked! I was totally able to do the mission. I think there are some missing components in the Iso and the game was stuck trying to find them. Thank you very much!
Quote:I downloaded other Iso from a different site and worked! I was totally able to do the mission. I think there are some missing components in the Iso and the game was stuck trying to find them. Thank you very much!

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.