..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Enter the Matrix PCSX2 1.5.0.(Vifi: Unknown Vifcmd!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
 i can't seem to figure out why it keeps crashing. Whenever i turn on the game couple of times, it seems to work at first. But then after the next minute, it starts to just freezes up and i end up getting error codes that look just like this "Vifi: Unknown Vifcmd!". Is there a way to fix this bug problem?? i'm new here so i don't know what to do or where to start so I came here to look for answers on how to resolved this problem of mine.

I have Windows 10 Home. (Desktop, Dell 660 inSpiron)

My operating system I have:

Processor: Intel® Pentium CPU G2020 @ 2.90GHz 2.90GHz

RAM: 4.00GB (3.87 GB)

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(05-02-2020, 10:24 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

I'll give it a try
I'm sorry but I can't understand what to do. I mean i found the emulog.txt but don't know what to put onto it. Should i erase or copy or paste?
copy/paste
(05-02-2020, 11:11 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]copy/paste
what is the code?
?
you mean the code tag ?

just copy/paste your emulog in your post on the forum. but put your emulog between [ code] [/code] for a better readability
To fix the crash try this: enable manual game fixes and tick the box that says Delay VIF 1