..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: sudden FPS drop in pcsx2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have the laptop HP Spectre x360
and when i play smackdown vs raw 2008, I get 50-53 fps which is good.
after 30 seconds it drops down to 5-6 fps, and after 30 seconds it returns to run normally.
is there any configuration i can do from my side?

My specs are:
10th Gen Intel core i7-1065G7
Intel Iris Plus Graphics card

Thanks for helping Smile
This is a low powered ultrabook that will throttle down if power plan isn't configured.
Set it to performance mode
well, I tried to set it, but even though the cmd said it added the high performance plan, i can't see it on the power options.
do you maybe know what can be the issue for this?
Hem. No, I never used cmd to do so.
Can't you set it in tr control panel ?
I've always just created the power plan via gui and set it all to performance there. My 2500u struggles with a lot of games, and gets hot quick.. so it throttles. Your specter isnt much different than my envy..
(05-06-2020, 01:52 AM)scythefwd Wrote: [ -> ]I've always just created the power plan via gui and set it all to performance there.  My 2500u struggles with a lot of games, and gets hot quick.. so it throttles.  Your specter isnt much different than my envy..
I tried to create it also manually, but i don't see there the high performance settings.
can you please guide me how i can get there?
(05-06-2020, 07:14 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]like this ?
maybe the high performance settings are not available for my laptop specifically?
because i walkthrough the tuturials and nothing seems to change.maybe it's regarding my windows 10 version (1909)
High Performance power plan is apparently hidden by default. Try opening mblctr (aka Mobility Center).