..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: kingdom hearts 2 final mix hades first fight doesnt end
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have waited there attacking Hades for 10 to 20 minutes still nothing happened it never ends
i am using a patch made by Crazycatz00[url=http://crazycatz00.x10host.com/][/url]
i would like if you could help me find why this happens so i can continue the game
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
here is the emulog i dont know how to enclose my emulog sry
Quote:Loading savestate from slot 0...
filename: H:\games\super mario galaxy 1\pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-3368-g5308be3c4-windows-x86\pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-3368-g5308be3c4-windows-x86\sstates\SLPM-66675 (F266B00B).00.p2s
EE/iR5900-32 Recompiler Reset
Loading GS
Loading PAD
Loading SPU2
MTVU speedhack is enabled, saved states may not be stable
not surprising.
try loading from memcard
One of bosses in that game require setting different fpu rounding mode. Not sure that is the case here.
i have loaded from memcard still didnt work i was for around 10 minutes in the fight i attacked at the start and at the end and i died still didnt help that i died went for the boss again attacked him for 5 minutes still didnt proceed
I think the point was to defeat all of the enemys,not Hades
there are no enemys its just hades
didnt find the problem but i succeed i just played that part unpatched and it worked thx for the attempts
then the patch is the problem...