..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Steel Lancer Arena International Health Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've been playing my favorite ps2 game of all time, S.L.A.I and have been doing my best to get my arms and shoulder weapons to be invincible, I have unlimited credits, infinite health and infinite chip health but my arms and shoulders still can break... havent figured out how I can get this fixed and I've tried everything I can think of.. I dont use cheatengine as I dont really understand the hex values etc but I'm trying...
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(05-16-2020, 06:28 AM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
It runs completely fine, there's no bug or issue.  I've just been hunting down a way to be able to make my arms and shoulder weapons invincible.

i've been fortunate enough to be able to have every code i need except those 4 :/

here's my specs regardless though.

AMD Vega 8 Graphics
8GB DDR4 RAM
AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 2.1Ghz QuadCore CPU