..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Rule of Rose control direction issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.
I started playing Rule of Rose today on versión 1.5.0 and I noticed that Jennifer doesn't run in certain directions, she walks instead, as if I wasn't pushing the stick all the way. This doesn't happen if I use the directional buttons, she always runs if that's the case. I tried configuring the control again and using a different control (both I tried were DS4 controllers). I also tried with another game (Xenosaga Episode I) but in that game there's no problem, she runs in everydirection and walks if I only push the stick half way.
Does anybody else have a similar problema with this game or other?
Quote:I started playing Rule of Rose today on versión 1.5.0
use at least latest stable
(05-17-2020, 12:23 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]use at least latest stable
I used 1.6.0 now (had to configure controls again, I still don't know how to transfer config to new version Tongue2) and I have the same problem.
I will try tomorrow with 1.7.0.
Quote:both I tried were DS4 controllers
how did you connect them ? what wrapper did you use ?
I just plugged them to the USB port and they showed as "DX Wireless Controller" in the devide diagnostic section of the plug in configuration screen.
I use them always plugged.
a ds4 controller will need a wrapper to be seen as an xinput device
use steam for this
I don't think I understand what you mean with "use steam for this". But I downloaded DS4Windows which I used before in my previous computer, where the DS4 controller didn't work right away (in my current computer, the controller worked as soon as I plugged it in, don't know why). I remaped the controller as an XBOX controller now, thanks to DS4W, but the problem persists.
Thanks a lot for your help.
When using DS4Windows, go to the settings and tick "Hide DS4 Controller"
I tried with "Hide DS4 Controller" box checked but it didn't change anything.
It's odd because in the control configuration from Windows and from the DS4W, when I move the left stick in all directions, I can see a perfect a circle in the diagram. I thougth it would be something wrong in certain directions but it seems Jennifer just doesn't like running northest or southeast Tongue2
Which plugin are you using?

If using LilyPad, use the Quick Setup feature under Pad 1 and see if that works for you.
Pages: 1 2