..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Regarding pitfall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I still can't play pitfall:lost expedition (pal, on 1.6.0)

I downloaded a patch that I found here (https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wi...#pid600981). But it either crashes or stays stuck on loading (depending on if cheats are enabled). I saw a testing video made in April, 20 2019 but I didn't find any patch after that date.

I didn't find any new threads about issues either after the last patch release, so I don't know if I just didn't make it work or if the patch itself doesn't work for my config/setup

Here's a log, I'm not sure if it's any useful

I closed right after a black screen, but I was able to play for 1-2min (a cutscene is supposed to replace the black screen, there's still the audio)
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]