..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Graphical issues with 'Steambot Chronicles' menus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, was hoping I could get some help on a graphical issue I've been having. While playing the game Steambot Chronicles, while entering the menus to buy/sell/switch out parts for you trotmobile, the entire screen goes completely dark. It might not seem like a huge issue, but at multiple points in the game you are required to use that menu to progress any further. Any reasons as to why it does this, or perhaps anyone knows how to fix it? Thank you!

[attachment=70950]
[attachment=70951]
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Quote:BlueByTheMuffin

Hey so I recently beat the game, with minimal issues after finding a proper tweak, the game is quite.. resource heavy..
for example; my rig is quite decent for gaming considering it is a franken-build

CPU: Intel I7 - 2600k @3.4 (4th gen)
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 3Gb
RAM: 16Gb (2 paired + 1 no-name) 

and there was parts of the game with no matter what kind of "tweaks" I ended up doing that were sluggish

[attachment=70956] (yes... the storm trooper rules Laugh)

this is what I looked like for the most part for myself and here are the settings I used for it
(use software as it will rely more on you "CPU"  rather then you're dedicated display adapter "hardware")
not only did I find software to be less buggy, but the graphics looked and seemed smoother

[attachment=70957]

**NOTE** keep this post in mind for when you are playing (its about 3/4 of the way through) but if you have not saved / Savestated, you will destroy your controller/keyboard 

Game breaking glitch

i bypassed this with savestates, and using OPENGL-Software and messing with the EE/IOP and VU settings, i dont remember exactly which one, but mess around enough and you'll get past it

I have tried different compression's of ripping my game and I cannot fix this issue, it's known regardless if its an owned copy like myself, or a pirated version

also... this forum does not support pirated games