..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Difficulty building this in Slackware (fully multilib 86_64, version "current")
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried both building with the slackbuild (community-created installer) and manually, with a few different combinations of having 32dev.sh (changes a couple environment variables, it's not important you know exactly what it does) and having ARCH=i386 set, but I always come to this error message when it gets to compiling "AppMain.cpp.o":

Code:
[ 31%] Building CXX object pcsx2/CMakeFiles/PCSX2.dir/gui/AppMain.cpp.o
In file included from /usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include/glibconfig.h:9,
                 from /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gtypes.h:32,
                 from /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/galloca.h:32,
                 from /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib.h:30,
                 from /usr/include/glib-2.0/gobject/gbinding.h:28,
                 from /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib-object.h:22,
                 from /usr/include/glib-2.0/gio/gioenums.h:28,
                 from /usr/include/glib-2.0/gio/giotypes.h:28,
                 from /usr/include/glib-2.0/gio/gio.h:26,
                 from /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdkapplaunchcontext.h:30,
                 from /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdk.h:32,
                 from /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdkprivate.h:30,
                 from /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdkx.h:30,
                 from /tmp/SBo/pcsx2-1.7.0-dev/pcsx2/gui/AppMain.cpp:49:
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gtypes.h: In function ‘gboolean _GLIB_CHECKED_ADD_U64(guint64*, guint64, guint64)’:
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gtypes.h:463:47: error: static assertion failed: Expression evaluates to false
  463 |   G_STATIC_ASSERT(sizeof (unsigned long long) == sizeof (guint64));
      |

Obviously that bit saying "/usr/lib64" shouldn't be showing up at all, considering I have a 32-bit version installed. In fact, it doesn't even show up in my PATH when 32dev.sh is active:
Code:
echo $PATH
/usr/bin/32:/usr/lib/qt/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin
And just to confirm, I have got a 32 bit version of glib2 installed:
Code:
slackpkg search glib2

Looking for glib2 in package list. Please wait... DONE

The list below shows all packages with name matching "glib2".

[ Status           ] [ Repository               ] [ Package                                  ]
   installed               multilib                     glib2-compat32-2.64.3-x86_64-1compat32    
   installed               slackware64                  glib2-2.64.3-x86_64-1"

Anyone got ideas of what else I should be looking at? Is there some way I can force it to use the 32-bit version I've got installed? I was able to compile my "biarch" wine setup just fine without these kinds of issues, so I know my OS should definitely be able to handle this.