..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PS4 Controller Not Working When ISO Boots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My PC Detects my controller and I am able to configure the controls however when I boot up Ratchet and Clank I cant press start and move on from the start screen. Anyone have any tips?
What gamepad wrapper are you using. You need a gamepad wrapper.
I need to install a gamewrapper? I currently have everything set on DirectInput on the LilyPad thing.
A ps4 controller doesn't natively support directinput, nor xinput.
you need an Xinput wrapper like fireshock or DS4windows.
still, the best option is to use steam
(06-22-2020, 09:58 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]A ps4 controller doesn't natively support directinput, nor xinput.
you need an Xinput wrapper like fireshock or DS4windows.
still, the best option is to use steam

Does fireshock or DS4Windows emulate pressure sensitive sticks? Also how does steam work with PCSX2?
I don't know since i don't have any ds4 controller. About foreshock & ds4windows, ask the creators
About steam, I think you need to add pcsx2 in steam library to make use of your controller through it
Ethenski Wrote:Does fireshock or DS4Windows emulate pressure sensitive sticks? Also how does steam work with PCSX2?
Not sure about this two but if you looking for pressure sensitive function, try scp toolkit.