..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 EE PC Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-10-2020, 01:09 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]You used wrong decryption method and now the codes are unusable

ok can you help me with those codes pls?
Post the original codes
(07-10-2020, 01:31 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Post the original codes

will do that everything is original codes but some of the codes for example budokai tenkaichi 3 isnt working properly im using cb7 when converting the codes for the game i wanna have all the characters, infinite hp, infinite Ki blast, infinite blast stock but it doesnt work i get this text: Target device does not support the size specified by test command.
They look like some kind of mix of different encryptions and raw(not encrypted)codes
Most of them are using GameShark Interact v1 encryption
Some of the codes don't look right no matter what encryption I try
(07-10-2020, 02:21 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]They look like some kind of mix of different encryptions and raw(not encrypted)codes
Most of them are using GameShark Interact v1 encryption
Some of the codes don't look right no matter what encryption I try

i could repost them to the correct codes for you to fix them can i use armax instead of the other code formats also i only used decrypted values if i did it right
Is that the original codes,no decrypted in any way?
(07-10-2020, 02:58 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Is that the original codes,no decrypted in any way?

yes
I don't know then
Omniconvert gives me weird results,it's like the codes are a mix of differently encrypted codes

Some of them shows a proper address when I use gameshark v1 but some codes shows an impossible address
(07-10-2020, 06:51 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know then
Omniconvert gives me weird results,it's like the codes are a mix of differently encrypted codes

Some of them shows a proper address when I use gameshark v1 but some codes shows an impossible address

ok do you know where i can find another site for the codes?
Pages: 1 2