..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to play one of my favorite childhood games, Champions: Return to Arms. I have the emulator and everything i need installed, but I just cant get it to work. I have tried version 1.01, 2.0, and Europe version, all from coolrom.com. I have also tried another 2.0 version from vimms games. I have tried running all versions from coolrom on pcsx2 versions 1, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, and even the 1.7 dev version. When I try and run game version 1.01, it will launch, the ps2 logo will appear, and than black. The console gives me this: cdvd read error, sector = 0x000435bd on pcsx2 verion 1.4. On 1.6, same thing, the ps2 logo will appear, then black. Console reads a whole bunch of TLB misses with many different error codes. When I try version 2.0, the ps2 bios tells me to insert a disc. I do not know what to do and it is very frustrating, as any online tutorials only show gameplay. When trying the Europe version, the ps2 logo is glitched and the console shows a whole bunch of load errors and then just periods for many lines. I know this is a big mess and might be hard to understand, and it is hard for me too, if anyone can explain this, it will be greatly appreciated.
(07-27-2020, 12:35 AM)Cocodougie Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to play one of my favorite childhood games, Champions: Return to Arms. I have the emulator and everything i need installed, but I just cant get it to work. I have tried version 1.01, 2.0, and Europe version, all from coolrom.com. I have also tried another 2.0 version from vimms games. 

they dont support piracy here
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.