..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Webcam as a toy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Guys

This is my first ever thread in PCSX2 forums hehe, I hope you find me nice.

I have a question concerning EyeToy. I was gonna try to use my webcam as an EyeToy to make a face profile in Formula One 05, but it says there's no USB EyeToy connected, I'd like to use my Webcam as an EyeToy but I don't now how exactly. I've been trying everything on my hands, by installing different Pad Plugins or watching tutorial pages and videos with no result :\.

So... does anybody know how to make this or have a notion about any EyeToy Plugin or batch file?

Thank you in advance.

The Guillo
Still in Dev. Won't work atm
Download this usb plugin. Configure it and select your webcam. It works with some games. May work with your game too. 
https://github.com/jackun/USBqemu-wheel/...elease.zip
(08-08-2020, 04:58 PM)prafull Wrote: [ -> ]Download this usb plugin. Configure it and select your webcam. It works with some games. May work with your game too. 

I've tried it and it does work perfectly, not for some games though. I'm very surprised haha.

Thank you man!!
(08-10-2020, 04:01 PM)The Guillo Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried it and it does work perfectly, not for some games though. I'm very surprised haha.

Thank you man!!

Prafull is the saviour of all on this forum Smile
(08-08-2020, 04:58 PM)prafull Wrote: [ -> ]Download this usb plugin. Configure it and select your webcam. It works with some games. May work with your game too. 

I also downloaded this plugin to use with my webcam, a hard-to-name USB "HD 720p Trust" model. My EyeToy Play 1 and 2 games somehow pass the detection, but all I get is a solid green screen with no responsiveness, and any time I try to enter any gameplay proper besides the hub menu, it instantly exits back out.
(09-20-2020, 09:10 PM)Cid Silverwing Wrote: [ -> ]I also downloaded this plugin to use with my webcam, a hard-to-name USB "HD 720p Trust" model. My EyeToy Play 1 and 2 games somehow pass the detection, but all I get is a solid green screen with no responsiveness, and any time I try to enter any gameplay proper besides the hub menu, it instantly exits back out.
Yeah, I agree with Cid. I have the same thing too. but the sega superstars works good. and the webcam gets blurry everytime I start a game on the emulator.
After updating to the newest stable build, the EyeToy games no longer auto-exit out of anything, but the emulator still isn't reading my webcam correctly.
(09-21-2020, 12:47 PM)Cid Silverwing Wrote: [ -> ]After updating to the newest stable build, the EyeToy games no longer auto-exit out of anything, but the emulator still isn't reading my webcam correctly.

I have the same problem, I'm using EpocCam because I don't have a webcam currently, and its connected, and I checked the settings, everything is fine. when i start up EyeToy: Play, the game shows a green screen instead of what the webcam is seeing. Can someone help me?
Eyetoy as the camera is awesome.
Pages: 1 2