..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Pcsx2 on android
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hiya, im just wondering, is there any way, anyway at all with high tech today, to get pcsx2 on android?
yes. it's called DamonPS2
Jes, im going to choce to ignore that, damon is an illegal con, the makers are scam the app is terroble, now ill ask again to anyone, is there a way to get PCSX2 for android
Sure. You take the source code, rewrite it for arm, then write an arm interpreter, and compile everything for Android.
Apart from this way, no there isnt
Oh ok, so those apps that allows exe files to work on android are fakes? I can beleave that lol. But its strange, the tech we have today and we cant get a way to have pcsx2 on android.
how is that strange ?
i didn't say we can't. I wrote you how to do it above.
Hiya, sorry for late reply, i have no idea why i said thats strange, i do apoligys, so jes, what do you mean when you said all that, sorce code changing and arm stuff?
(09-14-2020, 12:28 AM)Phycoanto Wrote: [ -> ]Hiya, sorry for late reply, i have no idea why i said thats strange, i do apoligys, so jes, what do you mean when you said all that, sorce code changing and arm stuff?

Do you know programing?
Ok, We are in 2021. Come on, we will be able to have PCSX2 for Android instead of that crap Damon Ps2...Maybe...(Oh well a Desperate Attempt to ask the PCSX2 team to create their own Ps2 emulator for Android)
That's a nice idea. Do you have a timeline and an hypothetical release date of your work ?
Pages: 1 2