..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Cheats not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
gametitle=Kingdom Hearts SLUS_203.70 (U) [0F6B6315]
comment=na
// Infinite HP (SORA)
patch=1,EE,003F1C95,word,000000FF
//Infinite MP
patch=1,EE,003F1C97,word,000000FF

Enabled Cheats, and they still don't work. I have checked the CRC of the game and SLUS above, they are correct. Surely this is a bug. Also, word, byte, extended all return same problem, heck I even tried lower caseĀ "003f1c97". Still don't work.

Used Full and Fast, still don't work.

On latest build (official) Excl
Also made sure its in correct directory. Hell the cheat says loaded! still don't work;

Elf entry point @ 0x00100008 about to get recompiled. Load patches first.
Found Cheats file: '0F6B6315.pnach'
comment: na
Loaded 2 Cheats from '0F6B6315.pnach' at 'C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\PCSX2\cheats'
Overall 2 Cheats loaded
Overall 0 Widescreen hacks loaded
Loading patch '0F6B6315.pnach' from archive 'C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2\cheats_ws.zip'
comment: na
(Wide Screen Cheats DB) Patches Loaded: 2
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to NTSC.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 59.94 fps
OK nevermind, I figured it out. Loading a cheat from a previously saved state with no cheats meant, no cheats would enable. It needs to be enabled from boot and then saved.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.