..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: The sims 2 castaway the the writting is gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
for some reason i have this the sims writting is gone making it imposible to flirt or making choice  only blank help idk why this is hapening
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(08-22-2020, 08:54 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

dev9null
emuLog
FWnull
USBnull
souleye Wrote:dev9null
emuLog
FWnull
USBnull

Laugh  posting of emulog should look like this.
Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, set Renderer to "OpenGL (Hardware)" and set Accurate Blending to "Basic" or higher.

Alternatively, use Software mode (F9.)

Source: https://wiki.pcsx2.net/The_Sims_2:_Castaway (Broken or missing menu items)