..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: can you help? cheating for ffxii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-08-2020, 08:33 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

my friend i i have zero knowledge where this log file is

i have only the pcsx2 folder you saw before
Before trying to use pcsx2,I suggest you learn how to use windows first. Else, you'll encounter lots of snags on your road.

Anyways...

on the screenshot you posted : on the left side, go to schnellzugriff>dokumente>pcsx2>logs
there you should find the emulog file
(09-09-2020, 11:29 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Before trying to use pcsx2,I suggest you learn how to use windows first. Else, you'll encounter lots of snags on your road.

Anyways...

on the screenshot you posted : on the left side, go to schnellzugriff>dokumente>pcsx2>logs
there you should find the emulog file

you are a smart guy bro

look here

it says "cheats"
alright. put your pnach file in the cheats folder. that won't mean it'll work, though
(09-09-2020, 06:14 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]alright. put your pnach file in the cheats folder. that won't mean it'll work, though

another question

i made a cheat .txt data

i need to convert it to .pnach, but i dont know how to be honest

i tried on "properties"

but it doesnt work
Open the file with notepad and then File=>Save as=>at the bottom on File of Types select "All files" and then type the name and add .pnach
That way the file will be saved as pnach,not as txt
@vsub @jesalein

so my friends, i tested it, an the cheats seem to work. i am grateful.

lets hope it will go good until i finish the game or i will need to ask more.

see ya, good day
Pages: 1 2