..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Rachet and clank 2 [PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ps dyslexia sucks

PCSX2 1.6.0
# CPU options: EE/IOP defaults, VUs defaults (also tested EE/IOP clamping to Full and VUs clamping to Extra+Preserve sign)
# Plugins used: GSdx 1.2.0 AVX2 Direct 3d 11 (hardware mode)
# Description: whenever i complet the transponder task it will show a black screen and the cuttseans will not triger or if thay do it will hang. somtimes it will just crash imediatly after

ive managed to capture the logs as there seems to be a lot of red text in the console when this happens
[attachment=71994]
[attachment=71995]
hopefully this helps

i also have the save state just before it happens ive tryed to upload it here but seems its to large? i can email it if youd like
Can you disable widescreen patches and try again? Don't load with a savestate though, start the game normally and load your nearest memory card save, otherwise it will reapply the widescreen patch.
By transponder, are you referring to the jammer array section in the maktar resort section?
(10-05-2020, 04:09 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]By transponder, are you referring to the jammer array section in the maktar resort section?

Yes i also seem to remember having a similar problem on the pcsx2 1.4.0 but im not sure
Yeah, requires the EE timing hack under the game fixes tab to get around it
(10-05-2020, 02:29 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, requires the EE timing hack under the game fixes tab to get around it

That fixed it thanks
Unfortunately, this game is tricky with the Timing Hack, it needs it on certain precise points during gameplay but, it broke the game FPS after reading an FMV so I definitely can't consider it as fixed.