..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Issue with Radiata Stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I've played the game fine for about 7 hours of playtime with no issues at all. I'm going to go enter a room I need to enter to turn in a quest, but every time I do I just sit at a black screen with the music still playing but can't do anything. Have restarted multiple times, booted fast and full. I saw somewhere to try the automatic game fixes or do it manually through config, but both of those are greyed out and I can't click them at all so I'm kind of at a loss. I get no errors or anything in the logs at all as well.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(10-14-2020, 11:20 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Sorry for late reply, I ended up fixing that issue by removing the cheats folder though I had none enabled. I am currently running into what seems to be a game ending issue which is unfortunate since I've dumped about 12 hours into the gameplay. There is a quest item I am being handed but the game tells me my inventory is full when it's 21/100 slots. I don't think this is an issue with the emulator itself and may be off topic, though I figured writing and warning some that may play the game as well that maybe having item cheats enabled at anytime during your playthrough may screw with it. So far no one has any fixes and just need to restart their game.