..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Game crashing on Batocera but not Windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I'm running Gran Turismo 4 on Batocera (as emulated by PCSX2), and after getting into in-game play, the game would often crash within about 5 minutes or so (game hangs, some stuttering, or black screen).

However if I run it on PCSX in Windows, this does happen.

I do note the two machines running in Batocera and Windows are different, though I'm not sure if this is a hardware problem or a software problem. Can post specs of the machines if relevant.

Thanks in advance for anyone able to help
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
not surre pcsx2 is supposed to work on Batocera BTW
Some logistics issues ... I don't know how to get the text from Batocera over to a Windows machine to post the results. Is there anyway I can attach pictures to reply?

Edit: it appears I can attach files by editing my reply, attaching files one at a time. Hopefully the pictures make sense