..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: fps issue Dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
rama:
wl dis is my chatng and posting stYlE....
only SmArT ppls cn untrstnd..
if u cn undrstnd den ur a smrt prsns.
hahaha nevrmne :-)
(05-22-2009, 10:15 AM)Agneya Wrote: [ -> ]san_goku no i am not emailing you with my emulator

wl as ur wish. bt cn u plz tel me d setngs which gvs u playable speed?
Well, I can understand, and I also understand that this nonsense will end with this post.

I hope I made myself clear, san_goku. Proper english ONLY on this forum. It's one thing if you don't know english well. If you purposefully post like that, well...
wl RAMA u askd dat wats d xitmnt in dbz bt3 den dis game is totaly based on DRAGONBALL Z / DB GT in USA.
the dbz bt3 story mode is totaly base on dis dbz show (cartoon show/anime/animation etc. ) means a fuly game manul/instructn is avlble on tv show.
i hop nw u wl undrstnd with wrd dbz total xitmnt
Stop spamming like this.
And no, we don't think your typing skills of a 10 year old are l33t.
(06-05-2009, 01:34 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]Stop spamming like this.
And no, we don't think your typing skills of a 10 year old are l33t.
wl i thnk dat u r 8yr old kId who dnt undrstnd d short wrds.. of eng. means dat ur a foolish person (in full words for you and Krakatos) if u dnt like den DELETE my id instd of BAN and GO TO HELL...!!
And if u dnt knw d meaning of spamming den dnt use it
lol.. RAMA
Fine, banned. Have fun.
for the ghost problem..just use texture filtering..and it will became ok.
any chance to get 50 FPS with a E4300 1.80 C2D aith 512x512 internal res and speed hacks ?
(06-06-2009, 03:19 AM)sasuke256 Wrote: [ -> ]for the ghost problem..just use texture filtering..and it will became ok.
any chance to get 50 FPS with a E4300 1.80 C2D aith 512x512 internal res and speed hacks ?

not really, ive checked texture filtering and the ghost is still here.
try greying it out
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7