..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX 2 crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been trying to get pcsx2 working for a while now, and I got it too work fine for Persona 4, but after a while I got P4G and deleted the ISO from my computer. After that, I tried playing 2 different games on the emulator, Persona 3 FES, and Shin Megami Tensei 3: nocturne, and both games crash anywhere from 5 seconds to two minutes after booting them up. Does anyone know how to fix this issue, and/or what I did to cause it? I have added my emulog file to the thread.
Thank you for the help
Try deactivating the "active cheats" option for those games. It happened to me with Batman Begins. When I've unchecked this option, everything went fine. And to be clear: I didn't meant deactivate WS Cheats, just basic ones.
(11-05-2020, 10:49 PM)sapotheo Wrote: [ -> ]I have been trying to get pcsx2 working for a while now, and I got it too work fine for Persona 4, but after a while I got P4G and deleted the ISO from my computer. After that, I tried playing 2 different games on the emulator, Persona 3 FES, and Shin Megami Tensei 3: nocturne, and both games crash anywhere from 5 seconds to two minutes after booting them up. Does anyone know how to fix this issue, and/or what I did to cause it? I have added my emulog file to the thread.
Thank you for the help
Are you playing them through DVD?