..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Which config use to stabilize Tekken Tag FPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone

I would like to know why, even if it appears like I have more than 60 fps, the game shows laggy and also, if you can recomend me some graphic settings to put to play just that game. Additional to that, as I'm not experienced with this program, I would like to know why in menu options the game goes so fast (I think is turbo mod) but I don't have that option enabled, It goes more than 100% speed in menu but so laggy ingame

My PC's specifications:

Intel Core i7-3820 3.6 GHz
16 GB RAM
Mother board DX79SI AAG28808-600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB

Thanks
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
It doesn't crash directly, but it gets at 200% speed in Menu and intro, and in game it goes like 60-70% speed, making hard to play
Still, post the log after you got ingame
(11-08-2020, 06:21 PM)insertname Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't crash directly, but it gets at 200% speed in Menu and intro, and in game it goes like 60-70% speed, making hard to play

toggle TAB key
(11-09-2020, 01:17 AM)smartstrike Wrote: [ -> ]toggle TAB key

Already tried that and didn't fix the lag
I posted again another emulog
Quote:(FrameLimiter) Turbo + FrameLimit ENABLED.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 119,88 fps
(FrameLimiter) Turbo DISABLED.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 59,94 fps

you clearly toggled turbo mode
Tried with and without turbo and didn't work, so what should I do
No idea.
The log clearly indicates you toglled turbo mode while in game.

On the keyboard, it means pressing tab and /or shift +tab
Something in your pad config makes you "press" those keys.

Or some 3rd party software does it
Pages: 1 2