..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can't get past language select.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone. I've had this on my computer for a while now and for some reason I can't  seem to get past language select every time I decide to try and tackle it. I've done my key binds and can't think of anything else to do. The Linux Distro. that I use currently is Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.. The PCSX2 version I have installed is 1.4.0 currently. I'm not really sure what else to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated mates. Thanks in advance. Have a good one all. Stay safe and stay blessed everyone. Smile
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
OK for me it was located at "Home\.config\PCSX2\logs". I don't get any errors or anything just so you know. It just acts like it's not reading any of my keys when I try to select the language. Thanks for the help mate. I appreciate it. Smile

Code:
PCSX2 1.4.0-0- compiled on Aug 24 2018
Savestate version: 0x9a0b0000

Host Machine Init:
Operating System =  Linux 4.15.0-122-generic x86_64
Physical RAM    =  6840 MB
CPU name        =  Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU    Q9550  @ 2.83GHz
Vendor/Model    =  GenuineIntel (stepping 0A)
CPU speed        =  2.823 ghz (4 logical threads)
x86PType        =  Standard OEM
x86Flags        =  bfebfbff 0c08e3fd
x86EFlags        =  20100000

x86 Features Detected:
SSE2.. SSE3.. SSSE3.. SSE4.1

Installing POSIX SIGSEGV handler...
Reserving memory for recompilers...

Loading plugins...
Binding  GS: /usr/lib/games/PCSX2/libGSdx-1.0.0.so
Binding  PAD: /usr/lib/games/PCSX2/libonepad-1.1.0.so
(GameDB) 9693 games on record (loaded in 364ms)
Binding SPU2: /usr/lib/games/PCSX2/libspu2x-2.0.0.so
Binding CDVD: /usr/lib/games/PCSX2/libCDVDnull.so
Binding  USB: /usr/lib/games/PCSX2/libUSBnull-0.7.0.so
Binding  FW: /usr/lib/games/PCSX2/libFWnull-0.7.0.so
Binding DEV9: /usr/lib/games/PCSX2/libdev9null-0.5.0.so
Plugins loaded successfully.

(GameDB) Unloading...