..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Destriction Derby Arenas _ steelworks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first post here.

Only on the steelworks map, my game is pretty much unplayable and it is not a bug since sub 30 to 33 fps does not count as a bug.

For pc Specs i have a Ryzen 5 3600 and a GTX 1080 with 16 gigs ram.

How do i fix sub 30 fps so i can freakin' beat this game? Angry
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(11-12-2020, 07:04 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

So the game does not crash at all, it it just so slow i can not get enough points to complete the 1st champion ship, would the game being slow cause a log?
it could