..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Recommended Settings (2060 Super + 9900K)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone is doing ok today  Smile I have been mixing around some settings within the latest dev build and 1.6.0 and I keep running into fps and speed drops in all games and was wondering if there was any settings in particular that can help me with stability, as shown in the title my CPU is the i9-9900k and my GPU is a RTX 2060 Super, any thoughts or recommendations would be highly appreciated, take care everyone.
Which games ?
(11-17-2020, 10:54 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Which games ?

The few games I have played are experiencing the same drop in performance, the two I have been going between at the moment are True Crime: Streets Of LA and Smackdown Here Comes The Pain, thanks for showing an interest in helping  Smile
True crime : iirc it does have severe FPS drops even on best rigs.
SmackDown : should be fine.
Can you screenshot your gsdx settings ?
(11-18-2020, 01:04 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]True crime : iirc it does have severe FPS drops even on best rigs.
SmackDown : should be fine.
Can you screenshot your gsdx settings ?
decrease anisotropic to 8x and uncheck accurate date
(11-18-2020, 10:53 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]decrease anisotropic to 8x and uncheck accurate date
Thanks for the advice, that did fix the majority of Speed/Fps drops but it still does happen occasionally
you can decrease internal res to 2x native to grab a few more fps
(11-18-2020, 11:07 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]you can decrease internal res to 2x native to grab a few more fps

Thanks for the advice, the drops are near to gone so I will turn down the anisotropic filtering a pinch and see how that goes, thank you every much for the help  Smile
I've been messing with the settings a tad bit and the stutter whilst less consistent than before is still present, any other advice?
Pages: 1 2