..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GioGio's Bizarre Adventure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I recently got pcsx2 and a iso for GioGio's Bizarre Adventure english patched version. it would launch but the audio is gone and when i try to start the game it would boot back to the title screen. idk what to do if there is anyone who can help me that would be awesome. thank you for listening. Wacko Sad
Did you patch the ISO yourself?
(11-24-2020, 10:49 PM)Zangetsu21 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you  patch the ISO yourself
yes and no i tried to follow tutorials but it didnt work as much Mellow
Is the patch compatible with your disc version? Sometimes a patch is specifically made for PAL or NTSC
(11-24-2020, 11:04 PM)Zangetsu21 Wrote: [ -> ]Is the patch compatible with your disc version? Sometimes a patch is specifically made for PAL or NTSC

well its supposed to be the game itself with the patch already installed. all i have is the iso that is also the disk image file
No game was sold with an "included patch", afaik. Dunno where you bought it, but you probably have been scammed...
(11-24-2020, 11:37 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]No game was sold with an "included patch", afaik. Dunno where you bought it, but you probably have been scammed...

Probably, I'll have to find the original rom cause that might be the issue. I dont want to get scammed. Thank you for letting me know about that.
Try ripping your physical disk again and then patch it manually