..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Heroes of the Pacific freezing during loading screen (SOLVED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the titles says, whenever I try to play Heroes of the pacific the game always freezes up at the black and white loading screen with the VU going from 0% to 100%. I've tried the different hardware/software modes for both Direct 3D and OpenGL and used both 1.7 and 1.5 developer builds of PCSX2 but nothing changes. Any tips on getting this game to run or is it just a fact of life I'll have to stick to my physical PS2? Cheers
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Never mind got it to work after changing the GS presets from config>emulation settings down to 2 which seems to solve all my issues, which I found through this thread here: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Heroes-o...-Completed