..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Is there a way to automate the software to hardware fix for Burnout 3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know starting in software and then switching to hardware fixes the black sky bug, but I was wondering if there is a way to automate that?
I run pcsx2 in my arcade cab and it would be extremely helpful without pulling out the keyboard everytime.
Thanks.
I had the same thought with my Lord of the Rings games.
In this case it would also be enough for me to just enable software mode when game starts and disable it when it closes (or for any other game). Is there any config for those autofixes?
At the moment there is not an automatic solution, but some changes are in the works that will affect Burnout 3's issue. We don't know when that will be merged into the master branch.
(12-08-2020, 09:31 PM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]At the moment there is not an automatic solution, but some changes are in the works that will affect Burnout 3's issue. We don't know when that will be merged into the master branch.

Thank you!  That would be a wonderful.
(12-08-2020, 09:31 PM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]At the moment there is not an automatic solution, but some changes are in the works that will affect Burnout 3's issue. We don't know when that will be merged into the master branch.

Good news!

Is there any other way for us (users) to config such bugfixes? Something easy like disabling or enabling software mode for particular games (for me LOTR and GTA SA)?
spectabis probably should be able to do so