..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can't use Cheats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-03-2016, 05:08 PM)pottzman Wrote: [ -> ]Okay Here are my Gran Turismo 3 and Gran Turismo 4 NTSC-U/PAL pnach files.

GT3 has all Gold Licenses with bonus cars plus $99,999,999,999 (NTSC 85AE91B3) (PAL B590CE04)

GT4 has all Gold Licenses with bonus cars plus all driving missions with bonus cars plus $4,949,812,233,400,042,496 (NTSC 33C6E35E) (PAL 44A61C8F)
Hello there, I just registered to the forums. I have the ISO file of Gran Turismo 4 and the latest version of PCSX2. Since I use the PAL version, I put the .pnach file in the cheats directory (which I had to create, since there was no cheats folder) and started the game with the cheats option on, but it does not work. What am I supposed to do?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]