..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dreamworks Madagascar fog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I´m a new user of this emulator and I don´t know why this is happening (Images). In general, it doesn´t affect the gameplay, it´s just a visual error that shouldn´t be there, but it bothers me a little bit. Do you know how to remove it? Thanks in advance

[attachment=72352][attachment=72353]

PS: I think that this is only happening in this game, because i´ve tried other games and they run perfeclty.
bad pic permissions. can't be viewed
(12-16-2020, 04:11 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]bad pic permissions. can't be viewed

Sorry, i thought them were going to work, i´ve just corrected it
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(12-16-2020, 05:51 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

[attachment=72354] I don´t know if you reffer to this content at all, my english is a litle bit bad and i didn´t understand the last pharagraph. What i´ve done is start the game, look for the file you told me to find and there it is, i hope this will help you
Quote:isoFile open ok: C:\Users\sergi\Downloads\DreamWorks Madagascar (PAL) (Español)\DreamWorks Madagascar (PAL) (Es

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.