..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: First Time Configuration Window - No plugins listed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, folks,

I'm trying to get PCSX2 working on my machine so I can digitize my game collection. I downloaded the standalone installer and ran it (both as admin and not), and then the program (both as admin and not).

On the "PCSX2 First Time Configuration" screen, all of the dropdowns for plugins are empty.

The default location for plugins, C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2\plugins, doesn't exist; there is no plugins folder.

I saw another thread that suggested looking at the output of the emuLog.txt, so I did, but it's also empty.

I'm sure I'm doing something very stupid, but I can't figure it out. Any help is appreciated.
If you run the installer and install in portable mode instead, do the plugins appear then?
(12-30-2020, 05:45 AM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]If you run the installer and install in portable mode instead, do the plugins appear then?

Sure did. I think it may have something to do with installation location, honestly. The normal install put everything in the program files folder, the portal install put them in the documents folder.

Thanks for the help.