..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts - Controller no inserted in port 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I was trying to play Kingdom Hearts when I stumbled onto a screen which said the following: " DualShock 2 analog controller is not inserted in controller port 1", I am using a PS4 controller to play the game and I think I have binded everything correctly, I have tried to mess around with the controller options on Lillypad but I still cannot solve this problem, I have also searched on the forums and I found out someone had the same problem as me a long time ago, I tried to do what he did to solve it but I think have any luck on that either, so, does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you for your attention.
what xinput wrapper did you use to make your controler work on windows ?
DS4windows, steam, anything else ?
(01-04-2021, 12:34 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]what xinput wrapper did you use to make your controler work on windows ?
DS4windows, steam, anything else ?

Ah, don't worry, I've finally managed to fix it, it wasn't working because I decided to clear every binding on Pad 2, after I rebinded everything, I was able to play the game. Thank you for responding.