..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Crashing After Booting ISO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I new to using emulators, and after installing pcsx2, I tried running it with Persona 4, as I already had that iso on my computer from a while ago. It ran well, so I decided to try and run a different game, but I deleted the persona 4 iso as I already had played trough the game before. However, after trying to boot up pcsx2 again, it crashed after a minute or so. It does this every time I try booting up an iso. I have tried uninstalling then reinstalling pcsx2, but to no success. I tried both the full install version and the portable version, but it still crashed. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you in advance.
Did you try running PCSX2 with the original game disc and seeing if that works?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]