..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Wild ARMS 5 Is Blurry?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to get Wild ARMS 5 to work but it keeps going blurry when I started to move.
Then, upon entering the first area, it stayed blurry. I have no idea how to fix this.

Image is here:
https://imgur.com/a/A96FWzJ

Edit: Well nevermind. Making the Native Resolution 3x Native fixed it!

Edit the second: I do get weird flickering under some icons. If anyone knows a fix for that? I added it to the imgur link.
I'm also getting slowdown in fights.
You need to use the Wild Arms offset in GSDX.
Enable HW hacks -> tick Wild Arms Offset

Game is pretty demanding so if you get slowdowns in fights use EE cycle skip tho it will make the game more choppy since it uses the full potential of the PS2 hardware.
(01-24-2021, 01:56 PM)andutrache Wrote: [ -> ]You need to use the Wild Arms offset in GSDX.
Enable HW hacks -> tick Wild Arms Offset

Game is pretty demanding so if you get slowdowns in fights use EE cycle skip tho it will make the game more choppy since it uses the full potential of the PS2 hardware.

I see 'GS' but not 'GSDX'.
I also see a list of hacks in 'Game Fixes' but I do not see Wild Arms Offset.
I tend to miss obvious things no matter how many times I look. Where should I be looking?

Edit: And right after looking for the fifth time; I found it.
Thank you for the info! Smile

Though even with the Wild Arms Offset, I still get lines around the turn-timer & around items in the inventory.
Then try these settings:
[attachment=72562]

Your game should look something like this and all lines should be gone:
[attachment=72563]

Just don't tell me it's blocky because there is nothing i can do about that, it's either filtered with the lines or unfiltered without the lines.
Don't worry you aren't the first one the Wild Arms Offset didn't completely fix the problem Smile .