..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: WRC Rally Evolved run problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello is anyone will help me? I am playing WRC Rally Evolved and it sometimes getting slowdown. And when I open the log, it shows "Branch 19e00047 in delay slot!" repetitively.

My spec:

Quote:CPU: Intel Core i7-9750H
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650
Installed RAM: 16GB
My PCSX2 settings
Quote:Graphics: GSDX OpenGL
Interlacing: Auto
Texture Filtering: Bilinear
Internal Resolution: Native
EE/IOP Clamping mode: Full
VU Clamping mode: Full

Rest are default
Feel free to help what is wrong in my pcsx2 settings. NB: I always launch this game on full rather than fast
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(01-25-2021, 03:57 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
IDK why the forum won't let me post with the log so I just put it in pastebin insteadĀ emuLog.txt
I guess it's too big for the forums
Can you please post the full file ?
Even as an attachment ?
(01-25-2021, 05:48 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]I guess it's too big for the forums
Can you please post the full file ?
Even as an attachment ?
The file exceed 200kb and I can't upload it. Is pastebin accepted? If not is there any way to send the log?
Sure,pastebin. Is fine
(01-26-2021, 07:04 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Sure,pastebin. Is fine

HereĀ pastebin WRC:RE log
nothing looks really wrong there.
what are the ee% & gs % when it's slow ?
can you please post your gsdx settings ?
(01-26-2021, 09:21 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]nothing looks really wrong there.
what are the ee% & gs % when it's slow ?
can you please post your gsdx settings ?

Here. About the ee% and gs% i don't remember. And this setting might changed a bit as I played GT4 before i posted this and changed it according to what I remembered
EE% and GS% is in your pcsx2 ingame window bar(at the very top) it's better to screenshot including the window bar and also post a screenshot of your task manager CPU/GPU graphs and finally download coretemp post your temperatures "during" emulation.
Pages: 1 2