..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need Help with Jak 2 lag (fixed thread)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to PCSX2 so I'm not super familiar with it but I decided to play the Jak series (I played all as a kid) and started with Jak 1 of course. I ran the whole game at 1080p and 60 fps the whole time. Once I startd to play Jak 2 and as soon as I hit the boot cutscene it slowed down to 50% at 30 fps. Even though it was at 30 fps the video speed halved and so did the audio speed as well, no stuttering but complete slowdown. Even in the intro cutscene at Sandover village it went 50% and 30 fps with the same slowdown affect; on Jak 1 I never had a problem at Sandover. I ended up changing the resolution to PS2 native and it still slowdowned this time to 70% and but still had a noticeable slowdown.

PC specs:
Processor: I7-4770
GPU: GT 1030 DDR5 2GB
RAM: 8 GB 
Hard drive: SSD 256 GB
You don't get it. You already admitted to illegally downloading the game, so no support will be given until you can prove that you actually own the game, and either tried playing it from the original disc, or created an ISO from your own legally obtained disc
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.