..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Slow motion / Low Speed Gameplay Fix?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just installed PCXS2 and every game I play has the "slow-motion" effect. It happens with MX vs ATV Unleashed, Burnout 3 (which plays the worst at about 70%), and Smackdown vs Raw 2007. Every game loads up fine but they just won't play at least 100% speed. Since every computer is different, I think it'd be best to get help with my specific rig. My computer and graphics card may be outdated by your standards but I'm just not a huge PC person...anyway:

PCSX2 1.6
Windows 10 64 Bit
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 960T 3.00 GHz Quad Core
Ram: 8 GB
Graphics Card: Radeon HD6670 (1GB memory)

I've looked across several forms and Youtube videos with the same slow motion problem and have tweaked the settings accordingly to no avail.
have you try 1.7.0?but i sure the slow-mo effect remains because your CPU is very very limited to access to SSE2
https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

and your computer quite pretty outdated considering the upgrade.
Your graphics card did not meet minimum requirement, can't be help. Get at least a gty750 ti with 2gb video ram.
(01-29-2021, 04:12 AM)sportster Wrote: [ -> ]Your graphics card did not meet minimum requirement, can't be help. Get at least a gty750 ti with 2gb video ram.

his video card is still acceptable but his CPU will not help at all.
(01-29-2021, 04:19 AM)smartstrike Wrote: [ -> ]his video card is still acceptable but his CPU will not help at all.

Sad Face! Sad oh well